Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just to let you all know!

I will be bringing on a partner in my reviews.  It would provide everyone with more posts to read, and I would have someone writing reviews for an area of literature I would have normally forgotten about because I never read those particular books.  I'm hoping this broadens everyones option for book suggestions as well.  I will let you all know what's going on and, hopefully, we'll have a list of books that the two of us will be posting within the next day or so!  She'll be posting her meet-and-greet blog soon enough!

5 comments:

  1. I like what you did with your blog.
    Followin !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I had over 1,100 visitors that read today's article, Don't Tickle This Elmo -- You'll Regret It Or A Full Moon You Don't Want To See? Where were you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kewl story, bra! waiting for updates from you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen my new blog, Blogger Tutorials, Tips & Tricks?

    Today's article, Huge, Effortless Increases In Income While You Sleep With The Fishes is a sure-fire way to increase your blog income by leaps and bounds.

    Check it out!

    ReplyDelete